Hello Nerdmania! D.S. here again with a quick blog update about the previous blog. So if you're as big a fan of GTA as I am, you've no doubt seen the trailer in glorious 720p already. You also, no doubt, know that it's going to be in LA again, more specifically, Vinewood.
Personally, I'm a little disappointed that we aren't getting the UK as I predicted which also let me say, I was wrong. The bright side, we still might see the horse racing or casinos, so I'm still upbeat about that. Still, here's what I noticed.
Planes. Please oh please let that jet fighter that was screaming through town be flyable. One can only assume Rockstar got an earful when planes were mostly vacant in the GTA:IV installment. I'm one of those.
Cars. They look wonderful. The Aston wannabe in the beginning, the R8 that was blazing through town, bikes are a mainstay, the van which leads to a bank heist. Rockstar, check and mate.
Vinewood. While I said I wasn't crazy that it's not in the UK, the fact that they made Liberty City go from boring in GTA:III to pretty epic in GTA:IV makes me feel good that they get one more crack at Los Santos.
CJ's not the playable? I suppose just from the voice, we can tell it's not CJ. My hopes are that they'll bring Claude back from the GTA:III. After all, we never truly heard his voice. We mostly heard grunts, moans, and groans.
The landscape. No doubt we'll get seamless, no loading screens between maps. Those mountains were awesome. I sure hope we can get to run through them in some nice cars.
All in all, the trailer did exactly what it was intended to do. It got me, a loyal fan, super excited about the future of the GTA franchise. I suppose we just wait and see what's yet to come.
This is D.S. from Nerdware, signing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment